20070918

I'm late, but you were nv there.

This is for Saturday, 15 September(:

Our (Yile and I) baking process!!
Happy birthday Seehua and Olivia!

Lol(: I enjoyed Saturday pretty much(: Pool, cake, food, party, booze and sing along sessions at ECP. Thanks to my bbms(: YAY.



BBMS(:


Well, days have been boring.. have been finding things to do. Sighh.. I'm skipping band this friday. Workplace just bombed me moments ago to go to work. Urg ): SIGH. I don't wna do closing la. ISSHHH. Come 10 december quick? ): Sigh. HOW TO MAKE IT MAN.... Nvm. Something's wrong with me and everything else around me. I just feel so weird. What's wrong with me? ): I feeeel so..... I don't know.. My heart's just a mess, and it's not helping me much either. What am I suppose to do.. I.. really don't wna know what happens next.. I'm running out of thoughts to blog now. See all later then. Hmmm. It's dinner time already.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home